Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am starting to start my professional career and I am looking for a standard wireless clip on for wedding job. I need a good price performance ratio clip on. What do you think about JTS UR816D? Or can you guys any other recommendation? Thanks a lot

·
Registered
130 Posts
You could buy a cheap/affordable one. Use it until you get tired of wondering if you would be better of with a more expensive system. And then buy the expensive system instead. That way you will know how much more the expensive system is worth compared to the cheap alternatives, and you wont worry no more.

But if money is a issue you would save more in the long run if you just went ahead and bought the expensive system in the first place, instead of ending up with both.

I recommend that you buy the most professional system you could possible afford. And if you cant afford it right now, you should wait until you do. Because if you are serious about playing you will sooner or later need to get the professional system anyway. And if you are not serious and end up selling it, you will likely get more of your invested money back for selling the professional system then you would for selling the affordable one.

Im telling this from my own experiences of going the "affordable" route.

For wireless:
Sennheiser EW 100 G3 or the EW 300 G3
Shure GLXD or the QLXD

Microphones:
DPA devote 4099s
DPA devote Core 4099s
Sennheiser E 908
Shure Beta 98H / C
Audio-Technica ATM350

You will also need an adapter if combining a different manufacturers mic with another wireless.

I use the DPA 4099 and a Sennheiser EW100 G3.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts