Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can somebody recommend a reputable repair technician or workshop around Pasadena in California? Thanks,

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2007-
7,129 Posts
Ross at Baxter Northup music, sherman oaks. He's fast and good. But he's only in the store physically on Mondays. You can drop your horn off any time or bring it in on Monday mornings. Steve is also at the store and he's there almost every day. He's great for fixing leaks, bent keys and other typical minor repairs. But Ross is the guy for overhauls, etc.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ross at Baxter Northup music, sherman oaks. He's fast and good. But he's only in the store physically on Mondays. You can drop your horn off any time or bring it in on Monday mornings. Steve is also at the store and he's there almost every day. He's great for fixing leaks, bent keys and other typical minor repairs. But Ross is the guy for overhauls, etc.
Great. I will check them out. Thank you!

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
2,853 Posts
You could go to Hollywood and check out Manny at the Horn Connection. He's quite a character and you have to be ready to deal with his "character" (and try to find parking on Sunset) but I don't think there is anyone that can do a better job in So. Ca. That is where I bought my Balanced Action and had all my horns serviced and repaired when I lived in Pasadena.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I repair both woodwinds and brass. I'm right off the 10fwy and San Gabriel Blvd in Rosemead. I'm open from 8am to 11pm everyday. I offer pickup and delivery for my busy clients too.

·
Registered
847 Posts
All my horns have been fully serviced by Aeolusmusic.
Very reasonable price
Service is outstanding. And turnaround time is fast, usually the next day for me.
I am highly recommended Aeolusmusic.

NP.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Yes I do have a business address which is also my home address.

Aeolus Music
Scott Mascarenas
3403 N. Delta Ave.
Rosemead, CA 91770
626-319-2245

·
Registered
33 Posts
Thanks for the kind words New player!!!

Always a pleasure to see you when you drop by.

When are you coming by to hang out at the shop again? LOL

·
Registered
33 Posts
Thanks for the kind words New Player!!!

Always a pleasure when you stop by.

When are you going to be hanging at the shop again? LOL

1 - 17 of 17 Posts