Sax on the Web Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2007-
alto: 82Zii/Medusa/Supreme, tenor: Medusa, bari: b-901, sop, sc-990
7,616 Posts
Ross at Baxter Northup music, sherman oaks. He's fast and good. But he's only in the store physically on Mondays. You can drop your horn off any time or bring it in on Monday mornings. Steve is also at the store and he's there almost every day. He's great for fixing leaks, bent keys and other typical minor repairs. But Ross is the guy for overhauls, etc.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ross at Baxter Northup music, sherman oaks. He's fast and good. But he's only in the store physically on Mondays. You can drop your horn off any time or bring it in on Monday mornings. Steve is also at the store and he's there almost every day. He's great for fixing leaks, bent keys and other typical minor repairs. But Ross is the guy for overhauls, etc.
Great. I will check them out. Thank you!

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
2,874 Posts
You could go to Hollywood and check out Manny at the Horn Connection. He's quite a character and you have to be ready to deal with his "character" (and try to find parking on Sunset) but I don't think there is anyone that can do a better job in So. Ca. That is where I bought my Balanced Action and had all my horns serviced and repaired when I lived in Pasadena.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.