Sax on the Web Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,582 Posts
Sorry I just posted in the wrong posted. I tried it again and it worked. Only this time I had to google SOTW and go from there instead of using my "history" to navigate to here.

·
Indistinguishable Resident Buescher Bigot and Foru
8,588 Posts

·
Forum Founder
3,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I'm having the same problem. IE 7. Also true of Firefox. Am also unable to upload photos.
I am seeing the multi-page link using IE7 as an admin, regular user and as an unregistered user (visitor). I believe that you have old pages in you buffer.

Since when were you unable to upload images?

·
8,588 Posts
Today -- about 5pm US Eastern.

·
8,588 Posts
Can't edit my posts either. Here's what I just tried to add:

----
Today -- about 5pm US Eastern, was when I was trying to upload images. Timed out a half dozen or so times before I gave up. Timed out sooner trying to upload 1 image than it did for 5, but timed out regardless.

Also, I'm not seeing these multi-page links on either IE7 or Firefox on 2 different computers, but I'll try clearing the buffer on both and see what happens. Let you know.
-----

·
8,588 Posts
So, I tried logging off, changing the caching function on IE7 from auto to "always check for newer pages". Shut down IE7 and restarted.

Still having the same issue.

·
Registered
3,795 Posts
I always log in to the home page and select the "Latest Active Forum Pages" link. No page jump links.

However, I noticed at the bottom that there is a selection box that has two selections: "vB4 Original" and "CMS of vB4 Original". Selecting the CMS one made the page links come back.

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
5,486 Posts
You don't have to stay with the "CMS of vB4 Original" selection. I cleared the cache, selected "CMS of vB4 Original" and the subsequent page links came back. Went back and changed the selection to "vB4 Original" and the page links stayed.

This is not original to me. Someone else brought this up somewhere. I'm just confirming those instructions and posting my experience thus far!

Oh, btw, I'm using Windows XP Pro and Firefox 3.6.8 at the moment.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.