Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
[SOLD]

I have the following ASC (Avel Sound Concept) LostWax "EB" tenor mouthpiece brand new, ready to ship and on sale. No waiting time:
  • ASC LostWax "EB" tenor mouthpiece - Tip 7 (.100") - US$85.00
  • ASC LostWax "EB" tenor mouthpiece - Tip 8 (.110") - US$85.00
ASC LostWax "EB" Tenor Mouthpiece:
The ASC LostWax series is being discontinued and offered at discounted prices. Limited quantities available. While stock last.
The ASC LostWax “EB” Tenor mouthpieces is made of resin and is an homage to the classic Otto Link Tone Edge “Early Babbitt” Tenor mouthpiece.
These pieces are unpolished and show cosmetic defects/blemishes but they are in perfect playing condition.

Shipping from Singapore. US$15.00 to anywhere in the world via Registered Airmail. "FREESHIPPING" coupon valid until end of January 2021.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Freddie Wong, a customer from Hong Kong, just sent me this video directly after receiving an ASC LostWax "EB" 7* tenor mouthpiece today.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am down to the last 2 ASC LostWax "EB" tenor mouthpieces.
  • ASC LostWax "EB" tenor mouthpiece - Tip 7 (.100") - US$85.00
  • ASC LostWax "EB" tenor mouthpiece - Tip 8 (.110") - US$85.00
ASC LostWax "EB" Tenor Mouthpiece:
The ASC LostWax series is being discontinued and offered at discounted prices. Limited quantities available. While stock last.
The ASC LostWax “EB” Tenor mouthpieces is made of resin and is an homage to the classic Otto Link Tone Edge “Early Babbitt” Tenor mouthpiece.
These pieces are unpolished, show cosmetic defects/blemishes, external molding defects but they are in perfect playing condition.
Shipping from Singapore. Since they have blemishes, I am now offering FREE shipping to anywhere in the world via Registered Airmail on top of the massive discount. They won't win any beauty contest but they do play perfectly.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts