Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Re:585GL Jupiter Tenor

Hey all,

I'm totally new to the world of sax (well, I used to play but as a young 'un), and I've been told that in terms of an entry level, student instrument I should look at the 585GL from Jupiter. I had a little look on the forum and haven't seen any talk about them. Anybody got an idea?

Later,

Mako

:joker:

·
Registered
26 Posts
I was in the same boat as you, i recently brought one of these saxophones and they are great, really good quality. i asked quite a few people about them, including professional players i know from school and various other places and they all said that that sax would be a good investment and that they are good saxophones. mine plays really well, the keys are easy to press and comfortable, its just a good sax :) Ive heard good things about the yamaha YTS range and a few others, but they were a little out of my price range. But yeah, as for the 585GL, if you want one, go for it. i got one and i love it :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Many thanks amigo.

I'd given to the idea that no-one was going to reply. I got the horn yesterday and so was very relieved to read your positive critique.

Glad you like it so much.

:twisted:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts