Sax on the Web Forum banner
81 - 96 of 96 Posts

·
Distinguished SOTW Coffee Guru
41,632 Posts
thanks, I’ve corrected that...

yes, I “ play” in at least three languages and It’s nice to know that I am being forgiven the occasional mistake..........:cheers:

·
Registered
726 Posts

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2013-
5,443 Posts
On website today:

"RANDOM MASS density increases frequencies, amplifies and attenuates sound. A good example being a church bell.
The concept of Random Mass Raw BrassTM is the brainchild of a senior acoustic
engineer with more than forty years experience as a professional musician."

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2015-
34,716 Posts

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2013-
5,443 Posts
No one reported back from the March 30, 2012 event, did they?

"If anyone wishes to come to The Forge in Camden on Friday, 30th March they can speak directly to any of the following artists who'll be appearing as 'The Raw Brass All Stars Band'. They'll also be able to speak with Chris Waters. If a complimentary ticket is required please contact me, Tony Rodwell, at [email protected] Those appearing are Simon Spillett, Dave O'Higgins, Julian Marc Stringle, Damon Brown, Paul Higgs, Bennett Soundy (NYJO) and Digby Fairweather. All of whom will play Raw Brass Random Mass Instruments!"

"A FREE OFFER:- If you would like try one of our Raw Brass instruments or listen to them being played by professionals we are happy to give you a complimentary ticket plus one for a friend for the Raw Brass Band concert at The Forge, Camden, London on Friday 30th March; doors open at 7pm. We'll have a display stand there showing our full range of Raw Brass instruments, their components parts AND there will be pictures of the factory, tooling, machines and our technicians."

"Any follow up can be directed to us at The Forge on 30th March. "

81 - 96 of 96 Posts