Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested in a Get Together? The new Marsh Woodwinds in Raleigh has a big room upstairs we could probably use.... and they are next door to a Krispy Kreme Donut factory ....

If you haven't seen it yet, here's a panoramic shot I took of the "Horn Room"...

If anyone is interested, let me know here, or PM me....

John
 

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2007-
Joined
·
5,316 Posts
catseyeweb said:
. . .If you haven't seen it yet, here's a panoramic shot I took of the "Horn Room" . . .
Oo-la-la! Toys; lots of toys!

John,

I'm not in your area, but the wife and I are in the very gradual process of checking out places to "retire" to. Who knows, maybe someday, eh? -- thanks for the link.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LampLight said:
Oo-la-la! Toys; lots of toys!

John,

I'm not in your area, but the wife and I are in the very gradual process of checking out places to "retire" to. Who knows, maybe someday, eh? -- thanks for the link.
PM me if you need any help of info on relocating to this area. I spent over 20 years helping people do just that. If you've looked into it at all, you've probably seen all the magazines and surveys that rate this area so highly. Definately check it out.
 

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2007-
Joined
·
5,316 Posts
catseyeweb said:
PM me if you need any help of info on relocating to this area. . .
Thanks very much. I really appreciate that and will contact you some time, but it may be a few years before we move.
 

·
SOTW Administrator
Joined
·
26,216 Posts
Wow! It's much bigger than when I was there in '89!
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top