Sax on the Web Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a heads up.

I recently placed an order during Black Friday and Cyber Monday with Prowinds for my son as part of his x-mas gift.

I received notification the following day after placing the order, it was shipping.

The order arrived with only 1 item incorrect--which I did not order--and the correct item not sent.

Immediately upon receiving the order I contacted Prowinds via email after my call went to voicemail.

Prowinds continued to have a 16% coupon so I placed a second order for reeds and a mouthpiece for my son.

It has been 4 days and no info as to the 2nd order shipping.

As of posting today with a follow up email, faxing my email and voicemail I have heard nothing from Prowinds.

I'm getting quite worried.

Any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Just a heads up.

I recently placed an order during Black Friday and Cyber Monday with Prowinds for my son as part of his x-mas gift.

I received notification the following day after placing the order, it was shipping.

The order arrived with only 1 item incorrect--which I did not order--and the correct item not sent.

Immediately upon receiving the order I contacted Prowinds via email after my call went to voicemail.

Prowinds continued to have a 16% coupon so I placed a second order for reeds and a mouthpiece for my son.

It has been 4 days and no info as to the 2nd order shipping.

As of posting today with a follow up email, faxing my email and voicemail I have heard nothing from Prowinds.

I'm getting quite worried.

Any suggestions?
I suggest you open a claim with your credit card company.

Prowind's customer service has collapsed; I've stopped shopping there.
Try another website in the future. WWBW.com is excellent.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts