Sax on the Web Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2017
6,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About three years ago, I bought 2 protec contour cases - One alto, one tenor. The tenor case has come apart at the seams a bit and I had to re-sew a strap attachment point. I finally decide to write the service department and sent some pics. I did not send proof of purchase - just mentioned the year of purchase and the retailers name. A week later - A new case arrived in the mail. I like this company :).

·
Registered
260 Posts
Cool. That is some great customer service.

·
Registered
489 Posts
I see these on eBay a lot. I'm wondering if I need to buy from an official retailer to get that kind of service if I have a problem...

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
5,484 Posts
Great story and thanks for sharing. I've had my eyes on one of those tenor cases and now you've just about sealed the deal for them!

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2017
6,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I really like mine - the alto case I'd in great shape and gets plenty of use traveling. Even the defective one worked. It just began to look ratty. Now I have two so my back-up lives in the older case.

·
Distinguished SOTW member/, Official SOTW Sister
19,579 Posts
This is good to know. I just got a ProTec case for my bari as a 50th Birthday gift.

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
1,604 Posts
I purchased backpack straps for my tenor Protec case, only to find it didn't fit my case. I emailed Protec and they sent me the correct version at no charge.

·
Indistinguishable Resident Buescher Bigot and Foru
8,588 Posts
This is good to know. I just got a ProTec case for my bari as a 50th Birthday gift.
Ahem -- you mean the 11th anniversary of your 39th birthday, I presume....

·
Registered
299 Posts
Tell me your secrets! I emailed them about my sax stand a month ago and no reply. Glad they assist someone....

·
Indistinguishable Resident Buescher Bigot and Foru
8,588 Posts
I'm working on forty-fourteen myself. At least all my horns are older than me.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts