Sax on the Web Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
2,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey SOTW folks! My zany jazz-funk fusion band is going back out on the road for a week and we'll be hitting some of our favorite midwestern cities, as well as a couple we've never been to before. If you're around any of these, please come say hi and check out some sounds!

10/19: Cincinnati, OH (the Golden Mean arts space)
10/20: Madison, IN (Red Bicycle Hall)
10/21: Louisville, KY (Jimmy Can't Dance)
10/22: Chicago, IL (Progtoberfest at Reggie's)
10/24: Iowa City, IA (the Yacht Club)

And in case you haven't checked the group out yet, well, you'll like it if you like any combination of Weather Report, Herbie Hancock, Parliament, D'Angelo, Soundgarden, and video games.

We're in post-production on album number four right now, so you'll hear brand new tunes from that mug as well as some jams from our previous three. Hope to see some of you out on the trail!

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2012
7,215 Posts
You go, Brian!

·
Registered
8,389 Posts
I'll look for you at Jimmy Can't Dance in Louisville depending on your time slot. I've been playing there and it has a nice vibe.

·
Distinguished SOTW Member/Forum Contributor 2014
29,598 Posts
Hey SOTW folks! My zany jazz-funk fusion band is going back out on the road for a week and we'll be hitting some of our favorite midwestern cities, as well as a couple we've never been to before. If you're around any of these, please come say hi and check out some sounds!

10/19: Cincinnati, OH (the Golden Mean arts space)
10/20: Madison, IN (Red Bicycle Hall)NAnd in case you haven't checked the group out yet, well, you'll like it if you like any combination of Weather Report, Herbie Hancock, Parliament, D'Angelo, Soundgarden, and video games.

We're in post-production on album number four right now, so you'll hear brand new tunes from that mug as well as some jams from our previous three. Hope to see some of you out on the trail!
Nice!

Good Luck.

·
Registered
8,389 Posts
I didn't get to say hi or stay as I was running between gigs but I heard two tunes. Very nice playing!
I'll yank this down if you don't want it public.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts