Sax on the Web Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
2,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, glorious SOTW Canadians! I'm going to have the distinguished pleasure of bringing my funk-jazz-fusion squad, Progger, to the wonderful Rex Hotel in Toronto for two nights, June 30 and July 1 of this year. I would very much like to perform for other wonderful Canadian burgs, too: Montreal, Ottawa, anyone who might want some nasty beats and pretty chords in their lives. If any of you happen to know any artists, venues, or educators with whom it might be good to connect, please let me know via PM or email (progger[email protected]).

We'll be releasing our third album, "Scattering," on Ropeadope Records this April, which I'm very excited about! So we'll have a lot of promotion going into the album and the Northerly tour. I'll link to videos featuring music from the upcoming record below. Thanks for all the love and support over the years!

·
Premium Member
26,253 Posts
Banff Centre for the Fine Arts
Banff, AB

·
Registered
144 Posts
The Rex is awesome! You're going to have a great time. That neighborhood kicks *** make sure you go out for a drink after the show.

I went through that area on tour a number of years ago. Check out Humber College, they have a music program and had us in for a concert while we were there.

Nick

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
West Coast? Vancouver and Victoria have back to back jazz fests in late June, early July. Hermann's Jazz Club in Victoria.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Do a web search. There are Jazz festivals all over Ontario in the summer months.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts