Sax on the Web Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!

My name is Vincent and I'm a private saxophone/clarinet teacher for the counties listed in the title. I am currently vaccinated so I'm opening my studio for in-person lessons but I still teach virtually through Skype, Zoom, and Facebook if anyone isn't comfortable with in-person yet. I teach all ages with various levels of experience having students as young as 8 or 9 to students that were in their late 60's. I've had students get 1st chair for their concert/symphonic, jazz, and district bands as well as having a student get into a music program for Cedarville University on scholarship! I currently have 14 students but am always looking for more!

If you're interested in lessons or have any questions at all, feel free to contact me at anytime via e-mail at [email protected].

Qualifications:

• B.M. Music Education (K-12 cert)
  • Private teaching for 10+ years
  • Performed in various ensembles as well as PMEA conferences with the West Chester University Wind Ensemble

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.