Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there already a place on the forum to post gigs? It would be fun to see where people play and try to hear some members when in their area-

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2017
6,086 Posts
There is an "Announcements and Bulletin Board" sub forum. I've tried it with no real response. Recently I posted a Blues gig and even invited folks to come sit in. Crickets...

I have also offered up a few paying gigs over the years on the forum when I was double booked. Same result. Pretty much nothing. I gave it up after a couple of attempts.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There is an "Announcements and Bulletin Board" sub forum. I've tried it with no real response. Recently I posted a Blues gig and even invited folks to come sit in. Crickets...

I have also offered up a few paying gigs over the years on the forum when I was double booked. Same result. Pretty much nothing. I gave it up after a couple of attempts.
Well, at least we tried I guess! Just seems weird there's no one centralized place on here to post gigs or links to venues all of us are playing, local jams, etc.- there would be places all over the world and it would be really interesting.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts