Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling a Dolnet Bell Air Alto and 7 mouthpieces (Guardala/Beechler/Vandoren/Runyon) on the Norwegian site FINN.no, then a buyer sent me a message about buying it all. I think this may be a scam attemt. Does anyone have any experience with "blake rudolph [[email protected]]"??

·
Distinguished SOTW Coffee Guru
38,887 Posts
unfortunately scammers are polluting almost any place selling second hand stuff , in holland we have marktplaats which is pretty good at keeping them relatively out. Fortunately they are rather easy to spot because of their monickers.
There is a Dutch and Belgian site where most ads are by a guy who says he sells from several cities form Holland, Belgium or Germany. He advertises Mark VI at half the current price. If you send him a mail he gets back to you saying that he has to move to another country and needs to get rid quick of the saxophones....you need to give him you money with a direct money transfer ........anyway......thanks for the heads up!

·
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No doubt a scam!

·
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Anyway, I sold the sax today to a local saxophonist that had the opportunity to test it. Especially pleased was he when he also could buy a meyer 6m I had refaced to 7 and the original Dolnett mouthpiece that I had refacet to NY Meyer 5 specifications.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Anyway, I sold the sax today to a local saxophonist that had the opportunity to test it. Especially pleased was he when he also could buy a meyer 6m I had refaced to 7 and the original Dolnett mouthpiece that I had refacet to NY Meyer 5 specifications.
Sounds like a good deal for both parties.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts