Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I wanted to pass along a very positive buying experience I just had with a SOTW member, saxcop. I was looking for a significant tenor for my collection and it was a big purchase for me. I struck up a conversation with saxcop (Dave) about a tenor he had for sale, and that eventually turned into a purchase. At every step of the process Dave went above and beyond. First, he sent a clear and accurate (and complete) description of the instrument, backed by many excellent photos. Then we settled on price and payment arrangements, and there were no surprises. Then he went out of his way to ensure the sax was in excellent playing condition when it arrived at my doorstep. Finally, it was carefully packed and played great right out of the box. I'm quite pleased, and wanted to let you all know saxcop is a guy I would definitely buy from again. Thanks Dave! John

·
Premium Member
15,480 Posts
I’ve had many dealings with saxcop, and he is not only extremely professional, but he’s a great guy also.
Nothing but great things to say on this end. I’m glad you had an excellent dealing with him, and it’s nice to see him represented well here. He deserves that.

Thank you for posting.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
He, saxcop, seems like a cool guy to deal with. Does he have a website to look at John Denver?...I'm wanting to get another alto or two, plus another tenor...thanks!

·
Forum Contributor 2013-2016
Guitar and saxophone
420 Posts
I bought a mouthpiece from saxcop a few years ago and it was a positive experience.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts