Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Music123 has really poor customer service. I placed an order with them last Saturday, May 5. It didn't ship until today, May 10. I won't get it until May 15. According the customer service rep that I spoke with they're "really sorry for the delay." Oh, well that makes it all better.:cool:

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
3,049 Posts
Did they have all of the items you ordered in stock at the time? 10 days really isn't THAT long...

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Everything was in stock, in fact it was only one item. What do you mean 10 days really isn't that long, you can ship UPS ground from California to New York in 5 days. This shipment is going from Indiana to Virginia, 3 days UPS ground. This order is taking more than 3 times longer than it should. Saying that this really isn't that long is putting up with poor customer service.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I had the same problem within the last month...Simple order of reeds and a few accessories, all marked as "In stock"....It took two weeks to get it.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I called and they told me it can take as much as 4 days just to pull the stock. Then when they ship by FedEX they only pick up on tuesdays and thursdays for residential delivery. They need a better system.

·
Administrator
13,994 Posts
At least you are getting what you ordered, albeit REALLY late.

The last (and I do mean LAST!) time I ordered from them, they sent half the order with substitutions for the items I had requested, and these substitutions had absolutely NOTHING in common with my original order! I phoned them to get this satisfactorily resolved (like my money back), and they basically said "sorry, we aren't carrying those items anymore...we thought you might like what we substituted. Tough luck". I was invited to send everything back on my own dime and get a store credit....yeah right.

Needless to say, I don't order from MUSIC123 any longer.:evil:

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
1,260 Posts
In ten days, I could drive from New York to Los Angeles and back and still have a nice vacation in LA. Ten days for any mail order house is wholly unacceptable.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts