Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
3,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much can a sane person take? I made it to about the 1:45 second mark.. Yikes!!!

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2012
2,109 Posts
Wow... there are so many ways to go with a comment. I just... wow. It's too early in the morning for this, I'm at a loss for words.

·
Banned
2,814 Posts
Wow... there are so many ways to go with a comment. I just... wow. It's too early in the morning for this, I'm at a loss for words.
It's too early at ANY point of the day or night for that!!!!!!
Hey, I love your B-17 bombardier view picture!

John

·
Administrator
13,985 Posts
They need to turn their sheet music right side up, and lay off the Sobieski wódka (or pass it around to the rest of us!).

·
Registered
790 Posts
Well, I didn't do my longtones today so I made myself watch it to the end, unfortunately the sound was on also.....how's that for punishment.

·
Just a guy who plays saxophone.
3,581 Posts
It looks like they are playing a funeral/ memorial...Hope they dug the grave deep and wide enough for walk-ins! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
135 Posts
wow... After watching the whole thing, I have to point out that the drums are in tu.... in time. Very well done! That clarinetist should practise some more...

·
Distinguished SOTW Member.
1,526 Posts
Damn, I started to listen to this just to see how 'bad' it could be and my Mac jumped offline... My '****r couldn't stand it!...

·
Distinguished SOTW Member.
1,526 Posts
They all should be charged with at least misdemeanors... The clarinet possibly a 'felony'!

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
It's like making pizza from a photograph. Large white disc, red area, white-ish spots...voila!!! pizza!

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
3,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Some of the trumpets actually sound like they are playing their parts. I think the funniest thing is a trumpeter at the front of the band who is tapping his foot to the beat. LOL!

·
Registered
255 Posts
There's no way anybody can be out of tune this bad (except the clarinet player). It might just be a bad arrangement? The releases are awful though. That's what bugs me the most...

·
Forum Contributor 2012, SOTW Saxophone Whisperer,
3,209 Posts
no.... they ARE that bad!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts