Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

The worst thing ever has happened to me. I have a preview for my recital tomorrow and a janitor threw my music away. I'm playing the Creston Sonata, and Claude T. Smith's Fantasia. I BEG anyone please if you could email it to me or anything PLEASE. ([email protected]) I've searched for digital sheetmusic and everything.

Thanks
Tony

·
SOTW Columnist and Forum Contributor 2015-2016
3,832 Posts
I'd be happy to overnight the music to you and you could photo-copy it until you get your own copy. You'd have to pay for shipping charges though...

Wouldn't your teacher have a copy? Or know of someone who would?

Saxaholic

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, its most likely too late, I do knwo my teacher has a copy of the creston. I appreciate your guys cooperation to help. Thanks saxoholic for the offer, I don't think overnighting it would get here on time. I have my preview at 11am. I'll keep you guys up to date knowing whats going on. (arg i feel like i want to die)

Thanks,
Tony

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey guys, they said that if i can get the music with in like two days they'll let me preview that piece. So if someone could scan/email it to me I would definitely appreciate it. My AIM SN is disposedcowdung.

THanks,Tony

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
13,056 Posts
You know, If I could get music for free, I would appreciate it too.
Doesn't your teacher have this music? and won't he let you photocopy it since your originals were destroyed?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts