Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Did a bit of research and I think the alto is a King. Still not sure what the tenor is.

·
Registered
8,975 Posts
I have Guardala photos on my web site to help with identification. The handmade DGs vary a bit in design. Either from evolution or customization by DG to make a sale. The arched baffle design of the tenor has been called a Traditional, Crescent, or Custom. But there are other tenor DG mouthpieces with these names that do not have arched baffles.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have Guardala photos on my web site to help with identification. The handmade DGs vary a bit in design. Either from evolution or customization by DG to make a sale. The arched baffle design of the tenor has been called a Traditional, Crescent, or Custom. But there are other tenor DG mouthpieces with these names that do not have arched baffles.
Thanks! So it's definitely not a MB I, right? I'll check out your website as well.

·
Registered
YTS 82Zii
415 Posts
Jen at Vigilante Mouthpieces could probably answer the question. Email her. Her contact info is on her website. She finished a lot of the handmade Guardalas. She very sweet and helpful.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts