Sax on the Web Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Distinguished Member, Forum Contributor 2008
3,883 Posts
Now I am a bit in doubt again, should I buy RE20 until some testing. As mentioned at the beginning, the budget for this mic not bugging me.
From the other hand I like to use technical stuff that will do real things. Finally a mic is not a statue :).

May be will try to arrange some comparison to be sure that the money will go right way for me.

Thanks.
Isn't there somewhere in Montreal where you can rent an RE-20 to see if it's going to work for your purposes?

·
Premium Member
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Isn't there somewhere in Montreal where you can rent an RE-20 to see if it's going to work for your purposes?
really good idea... I planned to call our Steve's Music Store (you should know the name, they are in Toronto too, second after our Montreal store).
Wanted to arrange some test time there. Sure they have a renting dep.
And it will be probably better.

Thanks for the tip :).

·
Premium Member
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Finally, no testing...

I ordered RE-20 10 min ago with all applied Boxing week savings. And am happy with my final decision .
In any way it should not decrease the quality of my "incredible" recordings comparing to 58 that I am using now.

Instead, I will have a good feeling that I have "icon" model piece of gear, I will feel more responsibility for work with my sax and etc etc... bunch of positives.
It is not iPhone X S+ that will be beaten in next 6 month by another Apple smart creature . The mic should serve as my sax for years.

Thanks to all for answers and Happy Holidays.

Michael.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts