Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Phil tone tribute vs. CE Winds florida vs. Sakshama Florida

I am interested in getting a piece that does a good job at recreating the old Florida Link's because as many of you know most of the ones for sale are just extremely expensive and every single one is different than the other so you could end up with a really bad one. Which one out of these three would you say is the best option? I know they are all really good but its hard to compare. Thanks

·
Forum Contributor 2016-17
481 Posts
For me it would be the Sakshama or the Tribute.
+1 on both options being really good choices. You can't go wrong with either of them. After that, the rest is up to you.

·
Forum Contributor 2016-17
1,146 Posts
I haven’t played the Sakshama, I have played the CE and Philtone...between those two, the Philtone by a mile...

·
Registered
121 Posts
Have played all three. I found the CE Winds average, just a bit better than a standard Link. The Sakshama I had was a touch open for me in the end, but a fantastic, wonderful player and I always look out to see if anyone is letting one go at a smaller tip. It was better than an original Florida I tried at the same time. Tribute also all you could want. These two could be pieces you could just stick with.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts