Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been trying to reach Phil Barone by phone, PM and email with no response , Would like to purchase a soprano sax so Phil hope you get this message as the Barone forum is not available for new posts yet !

Doug

·
Just a guy who plays saxophone.
3,581 Posts
I talked to him Saturday or Sunday on the phone. Just talking about my tenor and mouthpiece design stuff. He actually talked me out of buying a mouthpiece from him!

·
Registered
49 Posts
I have been trying to reach Phil Barone by phone, PM and email with no response , Would like to purchase a soprano sax so Phil hope you get this message as the Barone forum is not available for new posts yet !

Doug
Just got off the phone with Phil. He has been overwhelmed with business and has been trying to "catch up". Keep trying and be patient. One-man armys have a difficult time being everywhere at once.

Greg

·
Banned
492 Posts
Yeah,... keep tryin'. He has been moving at a pretty good clip last couple weeks.

·
Registered
78 Posts
He is very busy shipping my classic tenor to me......I cant wait to get it...

·
Banned
492 Posts
He is very busy shipping my classic tenor to me......I cant wait to get it...
LOL! He was even busier shipping my Vintage Tenor to me,... got here about 3 hours ago. Congrats Joe,... what finish did you get?

·
Distinguished Member, Forum Contributor 2012-2015
5,878 Posts
Has anybody had any success contacting Phil lately? Please let me know.

·
Registered
667 Posts
I talked to him Tuesday. I sent him an e-mail and he e-mailed me back within 5 minutes asking me to call him. I called him and he answered right away. He actually talked me out of buying one of his necks. He did sell me a mouthpiece however, a Hollywood 7*. Can't wait to get it. I'm thinking seriously about buying one of his horns in the next couple days. Taking a road trip to Junkdude tomorrow to try out some vintage horns. If nothing there suits my fancy I'm calling Phil as soon as I get back to town.

Are you sure you're calling the right number? I was shocked at how easy he was to get in touch with.

·
5,878 Posts
So you're saying that it's better to call than to email? I sent two email messages with no reply so far, but these are fairly recent. I guess I will try to phone and talk directly to him.

·
5,878 Posts
Thanks for your input guys. I just called Phil and spoke to him. It was that easy! Cheers

·
5,878 Posts
I just needed him to confirm that I am on his list for the Super New York mpc. The outcome was positive, although he says he's not sure when he's going to have them ready. Great attitude too :thumbrig: I'll only have to pay when it's ready. With every other maker I've dealt with, they always ask for the payment way first, even before the mpc is actually made.

·
5,878 Posts
yes, I did. I really thought I didn't want another mouthpiece ... until I heard it.

·
5,878 Posts
1 - 20 of 38 Posts