Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just thought I'd let everyone know that I just sent an order of my saxophones, necks and mouthpieces to Sax Ally in Colorado so if you're in the area and want to try some of my stuff they have it. Tim, the owner is great to deal with and a first class repairmen and they don't come more honest. And if you want to learn more about my products visit my website at www.PhilBarone.com. Hope everyone is having a great day! Phil Barone

·
Registered
3,715 Posts
I just thought I'd let everyone know that I just sent an order of my saxophones, necks and mouthpieces to Sax Ally in Colorado so if you're in the area and want to try some of my stuff they have it. Tim, the owner is great to deal with and a first class repairmen and they don't come more honest. And if you want to learn more about my products visit my website at www.PhilBarone.com. Hope everyone is having a great day! Phil Barone
Great - I'm only 30 minutes from Sax Alley and stop by there frequently. Did you send any bari stuff - horns, necks, mouthpieces? Just want to know which horns to bring along. I'd stop by this Friday but I don't know if a package from NY will make here that quickly if you just shipped it today so maybe I'll wait until next week.

·
Registered
5,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh, they already received the packages. I sent them some altos, a tenor and all the necks. I also sent them some alto and tenor mouthpieces. Have fun! Phil

1 - 3 of 3 Posts