Sax on the Web Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Right when I was starting to have a lot of fun with my new STM/Optimum setup, my left knee decides to go into major pain mode, just about completely incapacitating me. I went to my closest VA Urgent Care on Wed, and they were little help. Luckily, I've got some low end pain killers left over from a previous biking injury, that should offer more help than the 500mg Tylenols they prescribed. For two weeks it was fairly bearable, but not so much, anymore.
Well I have my medical MJ license here in Florida and I am pain feee so nice not to have to do pain killers . Life is good
:)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Right when I was starting to have a lot of fun with my new STM/Optimum setup, my left knee decides to go into major pain mode, just about completely incapacitating me. I went to my closest VA Urgent Care on Wed, and they were little help. Luckily, I've got some low end pain killers left over from a previous biking injury, that should offer more help than the 500mg Tylenols they prescribed. For two weeks it was fairly bearable, but not so much, anymore.
My pain has been gone since I have a medical marijuanna card the edibles manage the pain for up to 6 hours and no side effects or danger to you liver and kidneys .

·
Registered
42 Posts
As much as that might be the solution to the problem, I'm reluctant to use it. I was treated for marijuana addiction, back in '89. Now, they legalize it! Go figure. The unfortunate thing is that my retirement income doesn't really have any room for it.
Pain killers are way more addictive and can kill you marijuana can't. very. safe

1 - 3 of 3 Posts