Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone here do online lessons? Be they over Skype or something similar; I would also like to know the cost per lesson/hour/etc., your credentials (ie. What makes you a qualified individual to give lessons, what past experience do you have?) and availability.

Most of the interest is from myself, however I know others who would like lessons and sadly no one in the area gives them. This is mostly geared towards anyone giving classical lessons, but jazz would also be really helpful. Just general technique, tips, work on solos, anything like that. I'm not really sure what else to say here, other than to comment your experiences with online lessons, or if you give them, post contact information and the stuff mentioned above. Or PM me if you don't want it all out in the open, lol.

·
Registered
641 Posts
I've done tons of teaching over Skype, including a student in France. You can check out my website at www.jordanpsmith.com. If you're interested, my e-mail is under contact info on the site and we can discuss rates.

Does anyone here do online lessons? Be they over Skype or something similar; I would also like to know the cost per lesson/hour/etc., your credentials (ie. What makes you a qualified individual to give lessons, what past experience do you have?) and availability.

Most of the interest is from myself, however I know others who would like lessons and sadly no one in the area gives them. This is mostly geared towards anyone giving classical lessons, but jazz would also be really helpful. Just general technique, tips, work on solos, anything like that. I'm not really sure what else to say here, other than to comment your experiences with online lessons, or if you give them, post contact information and the stuff mentioned above. Or PM me if you don't want it all out in the open, lol.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts