Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Precious!
The Barone Jazz.....designed like a Link NY Double Ring. It’s all I’ve wanted in a traditional Link, with a beautiful rich tone, lush and velvety lows and a fat core all the way up. I got this piece for a very deal directly from Mr. Barone himself. I think he may a few left. I love this piece.
Cheers

View attachment 214516 View attachment 214518 View attachment 214526

·
Forum Contributor 2016, Distinguished SOTW Member
12,802 Posts
My Precious!
The Barone Jazz.....designed like a Link NY Double Ring. It’s all I’ve wanted in a traditional Link, with a beautiful rich tone, lush and velvety lows and a fat core all the way up. I got this piece for a very deal directly from Mr. Barone himself. I think he may a few left. I love this piece.
Cheers

View attachment 214516 View attachment 214518
Are those scratches across the baffle in the picture?

·
Registered
5,901 Posts
My Precious!
Cheers

View attachment 214516 View attachment 214518
Thanks Cliff, that goes a long way. Yes, I still have two 7*'s left and after that they're all gone. Anyone? Actually, maybe I should keep one for myself, what do you think? Phil Barone

1 - 4 of 4 Posts