Sax on the Web Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
VENDOR "Innovation over imitation"
17,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IT'S OFFICIAL.......….

PRE-ORDERS begin right now till 8/15!!!!!

2 weeks to get your piece for only $395 plus shipping, and then we go to the regular orders and regular pricing at $450 plus shipping starting August 15th.

I have gotten the SUPERNOVA to several players and the feedback has been INCREDIBLE. I’ve been told by all of them, that this is an absolute game changer!
Boney James wouldn’t let it out of his hands as soon as he got his. He has been using it full-time on his tour and absolutely loves it! I asked him if there was anything he would like done to it to make it even better, and he said “Absolutely nothing”.
He said it’s perfect just like this.

I played mine for a couple of hours yesterday, and it’s time to start with the pre-orders, and get these into players hands!!!!!!!!!

If you are an ALTO POWER PLAYER, and want a copy of a Guardala, Jumbo Java, Berg Larsen, Dukoff Super Power Chamber, or Beechler.......you can get those options elsewhere.
My passion is all about making ORIGINAL design mouthpieces that outplay what we've already seen. The Supernova is another GREAT example of that! Lots of power and compression, with lots of body to the sound!

The price is only $395 plus shipping for the PRE-ORDERS, and the shop is going to start making these pieces next week.
These are made of the same beautiful German bar stock hard rubber that I use with all my other mouthpieces, and all of these alto pieces will be hand finished by Brian Powell.

Size 6 = .080
Size 7 = .085
Size 8 = .090

You can contact me through SOTW, or at my email: [email protected]

All the best, Mark

·
17,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Thank you for the pre-orders so far, and here are a few pictures of this absolute gem.
Flat step baffle with a nice rollover at the end.

Boney James can play anything he wants, and he chooses to play this Supernova alto mouthpiece in a 7 tip opening.
He also plays my Virtuoso soprano mouthpiece in a 7 tip opening, and my Chameleon 7** tenor mouthpiece.

Come and find out for yourself, why so many great players all over the world are using 10MFAN mouthpieces.

Attachments

·
17,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
UPDATE:

I sent the mouthpiece to one of my Mouthpiece Artists, Jaared, who is an International recording artist and a phenomenal player, I knew he would appreciate this style of mouthpiece on his alto. I just got a text from him and wanted to share this:

“You haven't heard for me because I've been playing it all night long! I'm gonna post some videos tonight and also send you videos as well. I f***ing love it! It's fantastic!!!
So much better than what the jumbo Java was.
I think it's fantastic just the way it is!”

Videos coming shortly…

·
17,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here is Jaared tonight live playing on the 10MFAN NEW Supernova alto mouthpiece showing some of those brights and punch.
He is crazy about it!!! He said the Altissimo notes are absolutely out of this world. if you are looking for a Powerhouse Alto Mouthpiece in hard rubber, there is nothing in the marketplace like this!

“Pick Up The Pieces”

·
17,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here’s a nice video also from Jaared’s gig last night showing the vibrant warmer side, and all that full body and rich core sound.
I hope you enjoy it.

·
17,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jaared just send me a couple of live videos from yesterday’s gig.

He said he is absolutely LOVING THIS MOUTHPIECE!!!
This comes from a world-class player who used to play on the Beechlers, Jumbo Javas, and Dukoff Super Power Chambers!
Here’s a beautiful life cut to show what this piece can do. I hope you enjoy it.

·
17,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here is another one that I just got sent from Jaared from the same gig.
Really rich sound!!!

REMINDER
The PRE-ORDER price disappears on August 15, so just 4 more days to get in at the $395 plus shipping price.

·
17,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi guys, I wanted to share a short post that was posted by Jaared on FB tonight:

“This is the best hard rubber contemporary mouthpiece I’ve played in over 40+ years of professional playing.
Incredible….simply incredible”.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts