Sax on the Web Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I checked everywhere on the internet and scoured the forum but could not find this topic specifically addressed. In 1985 I bought a Selmer Super Action 80 Alto Sax and I also got the Selmer 'Paris' Flight Case. I love the fact that the case is durable and compact, but it would be great to have pockets like you see in gig bags. Does anyone know if they make a nylon shell that would go over my case that would give me the extra pockets for reeds, cleaning equipment, extra mouthpieces, etc? If anyone has purchased or knows where this product might exist I would be most appreciative. Thanks in advance for your help!

Joe

·
Registered
887 Posts
Is it a blue case, or black? If it's black, it's the same case as Walt Johnson, so any cover designed for that will work. I don't know about the blue cases.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's my original case from 1985 - it's actually more brown / mud color. It's about 12" high, 6" deep and 27" long. What I am having trouble is actually finding covers so if I can match my dimensions to one of those where could I find one of those covers?

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2015-
34,732 Posts
Cavallaro Case Covers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts