Sax on the Web Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, my main account (Mrblackbat) has has the password reset, but the password email never comes through. I receive the first email to confirm username and receive the link to reset the password, but the subsequent email never arrives. I've checked spam etc and no sign. Is it possible to have this sent through so I can regain access to the account?

Thanks!

·
Grafton alto | Martin Comm III tenor
28,941 Posts
Creating a second account is not the way to deal with this, it is very much against the rules of SOTW.

I will delete this, please use the contact us link near the page footer to get this sorted.

·
Administrator
13,985 Posts
We need to know the username of both accounts so that they can be merged. As Pete mentioned, we do not permit multiple accounts from one user.

·
Administrator
17,291 Posts
Mrblackbat and Mrblackbat1.

As he mentioned he only created the second account because he didn't receive his password reset email.

I know him quiet well from TOTM threads, it's a nice guy who just wants his password being reset.

·
Administrator
13,985 Posts
UPDATE:

I've fixed this problem for Matt. His old account is back in service, and this new, superfluous one has been removed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.