1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
525 Posts
Nice! I've always really liked that song. Did I catch quotes of There I Go, If I Only Had A Brain, and Stella? Made me smile.

·
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
459 Posts
Beautiful stuff. Glad you got the technical issues out of the way from last week!

I love how your contrasting takes on the alto tone combine; bothe are excellent exanples to strive for.

·
Forum Contributor 2013-2017
687 Posts
That was absolutely lovely, I see a bright future for you playing the saxophone (tongue firmly in cheek).

Seriously though, Dave, thanks much for sharing this, and all the other stuff (I haven't thanked you yet for the Christmas stuff which I thoroughly enjoyed) you've put on here. I hope you won't come at me with a parang if I tell you that I actually ripped MP3s of some of your music to listen to in the car.

All the best,
Kenneth

·
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Beautiful stuff. Glad you got the technical issues out of the way from last week!

I love how your contrasting takes on the alto tone combine; bothe are excellent exanples to strive for.
Thanks so much!

That was absolutely lovely, I see a bright future for you playing the saxophone (tongue firmly in cheek).

Seriously though, Dave, thanks much for sharing this, and all the other stuff (I haven't thanked you yet for the Christmas stuff which I thoroughly enjoyed) you've put on here. I hope you won't come at me with a parang if I tell you that I actually ripped MP3s of some of your music to listen to in the car.

All the best,
Kenneth
I really appreciate that. And I don't mind at all about ripping the music - enjoy it!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts