Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Not sure if its me listening on a phone speaker, but Jeff sounds a bit flat on the head?

·
Registered
Alto sax, Tenor sax, Clarinet
1,306 Posts
Actually, I thought that was terrific! I'd open my comments with well done, and pretty amazing, playing so well together while being continents apart. And then maybe I would mention a very slight flatness that could be due to playing with headphones from the other side of the world.

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not sure if its me listening on a phone speaker, but Jeff sounds a bit flat on the head?
There were some big issues with the mic/audio from his end this week- we know what the problem was and it'll be good to go for next week's video! Thanks for watching.

·
Registered
459 Posts
There were some big issues with the mic/audio from his end this week- we know what the problem was and it'll be good to go for next week's video! Thanks for watching.
Awesome! Slightly spoils what would be a great video otherwise; obviously you're both monster players so assumed ot would be technical difficulties. Were you recording simultaneously or tracking each separately?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts