Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Released especially for today. I haven't tried it myself, but have heard that it has a woody tone, but when pushed, can really bark. I'd like to get one for my next Canada Day gig.

Attachments

·
Registered
320 Posts
Any idea how much? I'll try anything at this point...

·
Registered
320 Posts
Any idea how much? I'll try anything at this point...there's gotta be a way to buy a sound....

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
I'm holding out for the maple syrup line. I've been wanting to sweeten up my tone.

·
Distinguished Member, Forum Contributor 2013-2016
7,890 Posts
I'm holding out for the maple syrup line. I've been wanting to sweeten up my tone.
No joke...I used to get Rascher Farms Maple Syrup. It was great!

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
TENOR, soprano, alto, baritone
7,785 Posts
I've always thought wooden mouthpieces were forgotten after they invented eburnated rubber, and for good cause. BUT, just last week, I got wind of the Brancher Ebony baritone mouthpiece and really wanted to try it. Take a look at the Brancher site - the thing looks like it would be great judging by looks.
But you have to admit, the OP came up with a pretty good April Fool's gag! 'Woody tone', 'Really barks'. LOL

·
Registered
1,381 Posts

·
Distinguished Member, Forum Contributor 2013-2016
7,890 Posts

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
But you have to admit, the OP came up with a pretty good April Fool's gag! 'Woody tone', 'Really barks'. LOL
Thanks saxman, but my own poor puns aside, the credit goes to Theo. I just happen to be on his mailing list.

Not sure how it'd compare to a Brancher--but it might just grow branches!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts