Sax on the Web Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2007-
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a new website. Please visit and look around. It has recordings & videos of a bunch of my originals (with information about the music), bio, articles, news, links, contact me, etc. There's also a page -- called Bonus Track -- that has a different featured tune each week.

http://www.rogeraldridge.com/

Comments about the site are welcome. This is my first attempt at creating a site. I used Weebly.

Thanks, Roger

·
5,316 Posts
Wow!

Thank you for sharing that beautiful music Roger - definitely not run of the mill either.

I took a very quick look around the mobile site version, and I like it as a site. More importantly, the music - New Tango 2: Mystery and the Blues For Lester - both worked really well for me. (That is all I had time to listen to.)

Congrats!

Be cool, be kind, and be well
(Sent from Tapatalk)

·
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
THANKS so much! I'm happy that the music speaks to you. Some refinements were made to the site yesterday. Display ads for the site will start to run in the Baltimore Jazz Alliance newsletter next month. In addition, ads & commercials will be run on BluesJazzRadio...it has a huge international audience. Hope this helps to get more people to the site and hearing the music.

I'm always looking for more musicians & ensembles to discover and perform my stuff. Getting copies of any piece you really like is easy....just write to me and let me know what you'd like to have. :))

·
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here's a big Thank You to all the SOTW buddies who have been visiting my site and checking out the music. A couple of pieces of news.... An interview with me is in the Baltimore Jazz Alliance December newsletter. A preview of it can be seen on my site (on the Links page). Also, ArtifexMusic (in The Netherlands) is publishing my Salt Marsh Rag (for 5 wind instruments and rhythm section). More information about that will be posted when the piece has been added to their site. All in all, a good way to start 2014! :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts