Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2007-
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I started using Fiddle Hangout as another site to have recordings of my originals. It was suggested to me by a violinist friend. Please check it out and let me know what you think of it as a way to easily hear and learn about my tunes.

http://www.fiddlehangout.com/myhangout/music.asp?id=23160

Thanks, Roger

·
Distinguished SOTW Member.
1,526 Posts
Nice arrangements, I like your sambas... I will hit you back if we record some of these...

·
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I forgot to mention that the playlist feature of the site enables one to organize their recordings by style. Thus, if someone wants to hear my jazz or samba or tango tunes they can go right to the playlist that's of interest to them. Whereas, the music page has all of the recordings listed. I like having the two options.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
I forgot to mention that the playlist feature of the site enables one to organize their recordings by style. Thus, if someone wants to hear my jazz or samba or tango tunes they can go right to the playlist that's of interest to them. Whereas, the music page has all of the recordings listed. I like having the two options.
That's neat. I wasn't aware of this feature, and I was actually going to suggest that it would be nice to be able to sort by genre.

·
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
MANY THANKS everyone for checking out the site. The number of plays for A Samba Named Nancy has JUMPED!

If you haven't heard Blues for Lester and Baltimore Rowhouse please take a few minutes and give them a listen. These two pieces have received the greatest number of rave reviews from music friends on facebook. Both are extended contemporary jazz pieces.

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
I like the fact that the tunes load very quickly and play in a pop-up.

·
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SOTW Buddies, I really appreciate how you have checked out this site and heard my tunes. A Samba Named Nancy is getting close to having over 100 plays.

Thanks so much!

Roger

1 - 8 of 8 Posts