Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody!!

A little over three years ago I started my own custom brass pro shop in the Kansas City Area. I went to Red Wing Tech. College for Band Instrument Repair several years ago and landed an apprenticship with a manufacturer of custom Trombones (S.E. Shires Company) where I studied manufacturing for four years.
We have been handling complete overhauls, custom modifications, and fabricating instruments for some of the finest brass musicians in the United States for the last few years, and we are now adding to our shop a full service Woodwind Pro shop. Right now we have been working with some very talented Woodwind technicians in the area. In just a couple of weeks we will be keeping our Woodwind repairs inhouse with the addition of Technician Mark Farmer. Mark is a graduate of Western Iowa Tech. and had the opportunity to study short term with several different reputable Woodwind Pro Shops. Mark is an accomplished Saxophone player himself, and looks forward to hone his skill while working with B.A.C. Horn Doctor. If you have any questions about our woodwind work, please contact us at [email protected]. Thank you so much!!

www.horndr.com

--Mike

1 - 1 of 1 Posts