Sax on the Web Forum banner

New Saxgourmet mouthpieces

6K views 43 replies 25 participants last post by  stevesklar 
I had a vastly different picture of Pandora opening her box, but I didn'tdare post it here. :)

I think what Gary was foreshadowing, was areturn to the bad old days. Voldemort would put out (or threaten to put out) a new product. His accolytes would sing its praises. Nobody else ever saw or played the product and any rational discussion of mythical product turned into a ***** Storm.
Voldemort has a touch of "The Donald" in him. Just check the hair! I'm sure he's noticed that overhyped saxophones are hard to flog. Whereas overhyped mouthpieces sell themselves. Funny, I never knew Voldemort was a mouthpiece designer?
Older forum tragics will remember such glorious campaigns as the "Unison War," (aka the Clone War). Also the "L.A Debacle." famous for giving birth to the legend of "the unknown saxophone." The "Battle of Taiwan," which we think took place in Taiwan but Voldemort will neither confirm nor deny.

So....put on your Drizabones fellas. The fit is gonna hit the shan and it'll be HUGE fun. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.