Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you! There will be some free downloads from other sessions beginning in June. BTW iTunes has 90 sec clips.

·
Über Geek, Forum Contributor 2010 Distinguished SO
3,841 Posts
Just spent a week hanging with Joe in Europe, and I'm looking forward to hearing some of his other stuff. Thanks for the link!

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sounds great John! I came up sneaking into Sonny's place to see Jerry, Joe (also Andy Farber, George Bouchard, Charles Blenzig, Chip Jackson) when I was still in high school! Thanks for the link.
Wow - Sonny's Place! That was a great club. I played there quite a few times in the early 80s. Those were great days! PM me your email address for a few tracks.

Best wishes

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just spent a week hanging with Joe in Europe, and I'm looking forward to hearing some of his other stuff. Thanks for the link!
We just finished recording Joe Mags' new album. I'm mixing it next week. Smokin' rhythm section: Akiko Tsuruga (B3), John Hart (guitar) and Rudy Petschauer (drums).

·
Distinguished SOTW Member/Forum Contributor 2009
4,567 Posts
John thanks for the tracks! Everyone sounds really great.
Good luck with this, I plan on ordering some of this music Monday.

·
Distinguished SOTW Member/Forum Contributor 2009
4,567 Posts
Bought the Jerry Weldon album and the Index Jams Volume 1. I bought both of these through I tunes. Again Great playing.
Thanks John!

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bought the Jerry Weldon album and the Index Jams Volume 1. I bought both of these through I tunes. Again Great playing.
Thanks John!
Thanks for the purchase and the feedback! Please PM me your email address and I'll send you some more tracks from other projects we're working on. Best wishes!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts