Sax on the Web Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
8,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After being published by Chrysalis Music since 1989 ( how long???) I today accepted an offer from my new publisher BMG Chrysalis.

Chrysalis the biggest independant Publisher in the UK with a heritage going back to Jethro Tull and Ten Years After etc etc were taken over by the huge German owned BMG in Febuary.

My contract runs out at the end of this month but I have decided to accept their offer and go with my new Publisher BMG Chrysalis. My decision was influenced by the fact that my key contacts who have also become friends over the years are still at the new company and their great support will continue.

It feels strange after all these years to be with a major but still I am excited by the change and heartened by the support even though the business has changed so much in the last few years.

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2007-
2,666 Posts
That sounds really good Michael. In fact, it sounds like a HOORAY is in order! Good luck to you.

·
Banned
8,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thankyou Roger. We'll see what the future holds. Although my copyright is now BMG I still talk with the same people. I haven't actually physically been to the Chrysalis building in London for years thanks to technology but I am due a visit soon. In the 80's and 90's I spent half my life travelling. Cheers!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.