Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2013
7,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took a big break from putting any new songs out until I had something that I thought was a little more convincing for what I wanted to do.

This is the first song of 9 I have ready to perform right now under my new moniker "The House Cat"

I'll likely post a few more in the next coming weeks.

Until then, enjoy this one.

My set up is a RC505 Loop station, Roland Juno D keyboard, Korg Volca Beats drum machine and samples on my IPod.

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Really interesting Sean. You could have brought the background dialog (Jimmy Stewart) back a little sooner and done some sax fills along with it. That would be cool. Overall this is good stuff and I enjoyed the music and the message. I could see the younger folks I teach finding this pretty hip as well- kudos.

I also enjoyed the clip you posted on YouTube playing a duet with the cajon player nice arranging, playing, and creativity.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Wow! You just so totally amaze me! Great stuff, made even better by seeing you performing it all, at the same time. Beyond impressive!

·
Registered
580 Posts
I'd like to add Many have tried this but you have actually got it sussed . I sincerely hope you start to get the exposure and reward for your perseverance.

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Good stuff, Sean! Great to hear you again!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts