Sax on the Web Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Distinguished SOTW Member
2,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, SOTW!

This whole community has always been a serious bed of support for pretty much every project I've ever put together, which makes me feel incredibly happy and grateful. Today marks the release of my band Progger's third album, "Scattering," which is our first as a member of Ropeadope Records, an incredibly cool family of incredibly cool artists. And I'm really proud of this one! If this genre is your vibe, I would love to hear what you think. It's out in iTunes and Bandcamp and there are lots of previews available, so if it's not your thing you can just walk away without losing a dime. I will never be offended. :)

If you're in NYC, we'll be having the release show tonight at Rockwood Music Hall at 10:00pm with hard copies in tow. Regardless, thanks for the support over the years and I hope to see you somewhere around the globe!

Here's the link for iTunes: And here's Bandcamp: http://proggermusic.bandcamp.com

·
Registered
744 Posts
Okay I just broke the ice for all you SOTW members and bought mine. This band kick a**. Let's support a fellow SOYW member.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Got mine! Seriously, this grooves.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts