Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Distinguished SOTW member/, Official SOTW Sister
19,201 Posts
Very funny... Never ******** a bull****ter. ;)

·
Registered
157 Posts
Take it out to Gino in Sebastopol, he’ll have it done while you wait.

·
Registered
5,241 Posts
Congratulations on finding a bent instrument stand that perfectly fits your bent baritone! I know that can be a challenge sometimes.

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
You can easily straighten it out by pressing the Ctrl key along with the Alt Z key, may have to repeat it a few times until it is perfectly straight again ...

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You can easily straighten it out by pressing the Ctrl key along with the Alt Z key, may have to repeat it a few times until it is perfectly straight again ...
That's a great idea! How many times in real life do we now think "UNDO!UNDO!!":) Happens to me anyway... As it happens I did those in the phone-camera with the panorama thing, which is a lot of fun to play with:)

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
That's a great idea! How many times in real life do we now think "UNDO!UNDO!!":) Happens to me anyway... As it happens I did those in the phone-camera with the panorama thing, which is a lot of fun to play with:)
Yep, the panorama is an interesting feature, works great for panorama but if you try to overcome a limited "wide angle", it makes things look like you are on shrooms... I tried it in my hallway (I won't say which "it" ) ...:whistle:

Na. those days are over ...

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yep, the panorama is an interesting feature, works great for panorama but if you try to overcome a limited "wide angle", it makes things look like you are on shrooms... I tried it in my hallway (I won't say which "it" ) ...:whistle:

Na. those days are over ...
Those horns in your pic look way too straight. Send them to me I can fix them up:)

·
SOTW Columnist, Distinguished SOTW Member
23,008 Posts
Luckily rain is on the way! Should clear things up.

Your pics of that horn are reminiscent of a Dali painting. Very cool...

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Luckily rain is on the way! Should clear things up.

Your pics of that horn are reminiscent of a Dali painting. Very cool...
Thx:) Yeah tomorrow supposed to be clearing out as the winds change then rain Wednesday. The most welcome rain we'll have had in a long time:)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts