Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mostly play at church and a few weddings and parties throughout the year. My church is revamping the platform, and I asked if also revamping my mic and FX rig would be considered. It is being considered! My challenge is to bring them an idea of what I am wanting. I want to make things as simple as possible. What I mean is I would like to have one power cord, one send cable, and one cable in for In Ear Wireless. We use In Ear Monitors. I currently have three mics...trumpet, alto sax, and soprano sax, and I have seperate FX on each instrument. I am hoping to put together a small rig that has a mixer for the three instruments, an FX module, and a power center that will all be enclosed in one rack or case system that can quickly be removed from the stage and possibly taken somewhere else...portable.

I was hoping that someone on here would share their expertise and input on what would work best in this situation. The two most important considerations are cost and small foot print.

Thanks,
nate

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No help on this? I know there are folks out there with thier own 'portable' rigs playing multiple instruments. I am just trying to get some info so that I don't have to re-invent the wheel.

Thanks Again,
nate

1 - 4 of 4 Posts