Sax on the Web Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello every one.

Im quite new to this forum and thought it will be quite helpfull to search here.
Now to my story: I started playing about 6 monthes ago on a rental alto sax.the problem is rental costs money :) .
so my father thought it will be better idea to buy a new sax. where i live (israel), we found a new Yani a901 for about 3.5k$ while in the us on kesslermusic it being sold for about 1.7k.

Im going to get my sax from the US (dont worry how) and my budget is about 1.5k$. I also noticed 'Kessler custom' and 'Selmer LaVoix'. Id like you to help me choose a good sax for myself that will last few good years, Im also planing to buy a new mpc and I dont have a cleu what to buy.

right now my main directions are the yani and a Vandoren ?A28? :? what is the eqivalent of vandoren to the selmer C*?
what do you think about the Kessler Custom and the Selmer LaVoix?

I really need your help.
Many thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you for your quick reply.

Right now my two competitors are the Yanagisawa and the Kessler Custom.
Id like to hear some more opinions about these horns especially on the Kessler Custom. (I know the Yani is great but there is alot of money involved).
By the way, time is not such an issue. Im quite patient.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.