Sax on the Web Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,

I'm about to get a BMSS mouthpiece from a friend of mine, but some sort of sixth sense tells me to double check on it.
There are two things that annoys me.

1. I have a tenor Guardala piece (also a BM model) and coincidentally these two pieces have the same serial number!!! The only difference is that the tenor piece marked BMTS, and the soprano is BMSS, but the numbers are exactly the same. What are the chances that Mr.Guardala would mark two mouthpieces with matching serial?

2. Someone was selling the same mouthpiece (I mean BMSS) on eBay recently, and the serial number is so close to the one I'm looking at.
The difference is that the one on eBay is 3 digit, and the one I'm about to get is 4 digit. It's like this for example 9876, and 987.

I'm attaching a few pictures, hopefully someone will tell me whether this mouthpiece is original or not.
P.s. I was trying to capture the DG, and the BMSS, but my iPhone seems to be unable to make it clear.

Thanks

Wood Amber Rectangle Bullet Household hardware
Wood Revolver Stapler Hand tool Tool
Wood Household hardware Material property Cylinder Metal
Musical instrument Wood Tints and shades Sleeve Jewellery
Eyebrow Eye Eyelash Iris Tints and shades

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.