Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, my name is Hugo and i need a Baritone sax. problem is: no money to buy new and good. I am thinking to sell my french engraved Selmer serie III Tenor to make some money to buy an old bari and an old Tenor!
if someone can think of a solution for my problem, just say it!
Thank you!

·
Registered
136 Posts
This should be in the advice on buying section or in the wanting to buy section. However you should pick up some vintage bueschers.

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2015
3,282 Posts
BARI SAX Low A and Bb...

I have a decent Conn Low Bb bari..N149546...$795...I also have a new Unlacquered Low A for $3600...I bought it from the same factory that makes the best Low A baris in the world...I also have an Antique finish on the way...Please email me at:

[email protected]

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2015
3,282 Posts
bari SAX Low A and Bb...

Nogales Ariazona or Mexico...still a solid horn and blows real big...has nice original case...pete

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Saxmanpete, can i see a pic of the complete left hand of both the Unlaquered and the Antique?
how do they sound?
For example, i play in a YBS61 (not mine) and love the power and fat intonation, nice pitch on every region, easy to play on the lowest and still strong on high. It plays pretty well in a soft style, and good for classic quartet to!
Thank you!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Saxquest, i ask you the same for saxmanpete, please!
my mail [email protected]
Thank you!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks to everyone for helping me! I think i will throw myself down the bridge!
do't have enough money to get such beautyful instruments!
I have to sell my cello (serie III tenor) so i can have a Bari!

Best regards everyone!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts