Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone

Just posting this link of my review of the KB Sax 'Vanguard' neck *** Deleted ***
I also have an unboxing of both the Vanguard and Redwood here *** Deleted ***

Super impressed with the service from Kim, I'll be reviewing the Redwood later this week.

·
Registered
8,367 Posts
I guess I was expecting more. It sounds stuffy to me but then everyone plays differently.
I wouldn’t pay $1400 for that. I would go Selmer Paris for a lot less.

·
Registered
573 Posts
I wanted to see what you had to say about the necks only to get a negative propaganda against Trump.
Do we really have to care about your political opinions too?
You are aware that political topics are not allowed in here right?

·
Registered
5,736 Posts
Hi Everyone

Just posting this link of my review of the KB Sax 'Vanguard' neck *** Deleted ***
I also have an unboxing of both the Vanguard and Redwood here *** Deleted ***
Super impressed with the service from Kim, I'll be reviewing the Redwood later this week.
Keep your political crap off of SOTW.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Good reviews, Dan. Thanks for posting.
I'm expecting a copper Vanguard later this week for my Mark 6, but already have a pretty good idea about it from the samples I tried at the shop at month. My aim is to get closer to the sound and response of my SBA.

·
SOTW Moderator/Administrator
1,341 Posts
Dan -- Your equipment reviews are welcomed. Your political digressions are not.

This is not a new rule, and quite frankly, we're tired of having to post repeated reminders regarding posting of religious, political, or any other kind of off-topic, polarizing discussion.

This applies both to material posted directly to the forum, as well as material linked to from the forum.

There is no shortage of discussion sites on the Internet that would love for you to share your political views. This is not one of them. And this applies to views of ALL persuasions. We don't play favorites.

Feel free to post an edited version of your video, sticking to the product review, and omitting irrelevant digressions.

Please Private Message me if any of this is unclear.

SteveS
SOTW Moderator/Admin

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.