1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Distinguished SOTW Member/Forum Contributor 2009
4,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Indistinguishable Resident Buescher Bigot and Foru
8,588 Posts
It's a beautiful old girl, that's for certain. So, what did you do to the side keys?

·
Registered
53 Posts
very lovely horn !!......you know, there are some pretty good techs in the states that could whip that puppy into descent playing shape.

·
4,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
very lovely horn !!......you know, there are some pretty good techs in the states that could whip that puppy into descent playing shape.
I'd love to have a tech for myself. Most of the time I can't take that much time off my work to fix my horns... plus I don't think one has enough objectivity to work on one's horns. I'd definitely love to live near Matt, I'll tune up his VW's while he regulates my horn :mrgreen:

·
Registered
53 Posts
I'd love to have a tech for myself. Most of the time I can't take that much time off my work to fix my horns... plus I don't think one has enough objectivity to work on one's horns. I'd definitely love to live near Matt, I'll tune up his VW's while he regulates my horn :mrgreen:
hey ! i got dibs on matt till he is done with my TT.........then you can have your way with him

·
4,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mmmhhh... Mark also has a horse in the Matt race... so beware man! those new yorkers are some work of art! heheheh

·
8,588 Posts
Mmmhhh... Mark also has a horse in the Matt race... so beware man! those new yorkers are some work of art! heheheh
Matt has my Buescher Custom Built bari to completely restore. First horn in post Sam Ash, so just fuhgeddaboudit and get to the back of the line with that TT, pal! :twisted:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hipster was kidding, right? [rolleyes]
you never know if those brain dead hippie freaks are kidding or not ????......reliable sources tell me i'm nearing the front of what i hope is a very long line.

juan ,all kidding aside, very nice work ...i'm sure the pictures don't do her justice !!!

·
4,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OK if you guys fight so much about Matt I think I'll get the real saxophone expert and send it to a specialized place like "That Old Horn 4 U" and get the Underhaul.

·
8,588 Posts

·
8,588 Posts
OK if you guys fight so much about Matt I think I'll get the real saxophone expert and send it to a specialized place like "That Old Horn 4 U" and get the Underhaul.
Not going to touch that one with a 10' neck swab....

·
8,588 Posts
Juan, I'd have sent the old beast to you, but just couldn't bring myself to the two grand it would have taken me to ship it there and back. :friendhug:

Besides, Matt did such a great job on the Big B, I just couldn't help but abuse him some more with another big horn with many dents. :whistle:

·
4,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Mark, I'm not taking up Baris. I'd done the 139 for free, I told you, but matt's a champ, he's up there, he has knowledge and willingness and he's super easy to deal with. Heck, I mean it, I'd send my horns his way any day. There's nothing wrong in admitting there's other capable colleagues out there! I can't fix them all! Plus Matt's just starting on his own, that's something that we need to support. I'm more inclined to call it a life and do something else! :D

·
8,588 Posts
Hipster, you have the look of the man that knows. I can see it in your eyes.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Lovely looking horn Jicaino. Is that one of those Protec XL cases? I´m looking to get me one of those too! Right now i have a Jacob Winter, but the Protec has nice compartments to store stuff etc...

By the way did you receive my PM the other day?

Regards!

·
Distinguished SOTW Member/Saxus Envious Curmudgeon
3,860 Posts
JC! You operated on yours!!!!???? ;)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts