Sax on the Web Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Distinguished SOTW Technician.
1,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
My name is Dirk and I live in australia, this is my new site for teitone brass and woodwind. I have been working for myself since 1994 doing repairs on brass and woodwind instruments and there is a link to our band.
So far I have done over 10 000 insruments, my customers include many private people, the army bands, orchestral musicians. I plkay jazz and alsohave done some australian jazz musicians such as bernie mcgann, bob bertels, dale barlow,john mackie, miroslav bukovsky,michael mcquaide, Ben jones.But the majority are families who want to give their children an opportunity to play. I sell mouthpieces and second hand instruments. I hope you like it.

Dirk.

·
1,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi sorry, its tritone.net.au it says webcity but the site is there, I will try and fix it though.
Thanks.
Dirk.

·
Registered
39 Posts
hey nice site dirk, where is the shop located.

im from central coast, just bought a vintage tenor from america and yesterday ordered a dukoff mouthpiece.

if i saw your site a few days earlier we probably would have had some buisness together

·
1,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi,
I'm in canberra ,my main job is repairs but I have some really nice mouthpieces and saxophones here as well.
Thanks.
Dirk.

·
1,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I just put some horns up for sale, conn tenors , a MKVI alto and a king saxello and silver king clarinet. Its on the for sale page.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts