Sax on the Web Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys! Not sure if you already check my youtube channel but i'd just started my mini blog about my spanish live. I named Saxophone Player in Barcelona� check it :)

chapter #2

chapter #3

chapter #4

· Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool. I visited Barcelona with my family two summers ago. What a great city you live in. The people, food, beach, bars, night life, cerveserias all great & of course FC Bar�a. Best wishes.
Yes, I love Barcelona. Thank you, the same to you.

· Distinguished SOTW Member
3,606 Posts
Hi guys! Not sure if you already check my youtube channel but i'd just started my mini blog about my spanish live. I named Saxophone Player in Barcelona� check it :)
Very nice video.
Love your sound!
All the best
Mario

· Registered
2,211 Posts
:)

· Registered
1,091 Posts
Yes, yes: happy birthday, Artem! And thank you so much for putting these fabulous videos together. I'm very much enjoying them! I look forward to many more, and wish you many more happy and healthy years. May all your reeds be good ones!

· Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yes, yes: happy birthday, Artem! And thank you so much for putting these fabulous videos together. I'm very much enjoying them! I look forward to many more, and wish you many more happy and healthy years. May all your reeds be good ones!
jajajaj Thank you!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.