Sax on the Web Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2014
5,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The last time I recorded something 'real' I was just a wide-eyed youth. I guess I thought the process would continued; however, Life (You know - get a job, get Married, buy a house, have kids, kids go to kindergarten, kids go to college - have back surgery, have shoulder surgery, and then another should surgery) seemed to have different plans. Anyways, I found a group and we pecked away at this recording over the last year. I still have plenty to learn but let's hope the next project doesn't take 30 years. By the way, thanks to all the SOTW for advice over the years - this forum is always a great place to find kindred spirits. Check out the Album @ Amazon or iTunes.

·
Registered
267 Posts
The last time I recorded something 'real' I was just a wide-eyed youth. I guess I thought the process would continued; however, Life (You know - get a job, get Married, buy a house, have kids, kids go to kindergarten, kids go to college - have back surgery, have shoulder surgery, and then another should surgery) seemed to have different plans. Anyways, I found a group and we pecked away at this recording over the last year. I still have plenty to learn but let's hope the next project doesn't take 30 years. By the way, thanks to all the SOTW for advice over the years - this forum is always a great place to find kindred spirits. Check out the Album @ Amazon or iTunes.

Congrats never too late. I liked track 4 and Quiet. They stuck out for me but the others got plenty of energy and a solid core to play off.

·
5,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Track 4 is my favorite as well.

·
Premium Member
686 Posts

Great stuff!

·
5,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here's a little Video the bass player put together to promote the New Album.

Reactions: pobeda

·
Distinguished SOTW Member/Forum Contributor 2009
1,285 Posts
I checked out your album and enjoyed listening to it. There are some great moments. I think track #6, somewhere somehow, is my fave.

Reactions: A Greene

·
5,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Budget - I'll let John (the guitar player) know you like his tune.

·
Distinguished SOTW Member, Forum Contributor 2017
Picked up a sax in 2002 and here I am.
2,177 Posts
Sounds great! Very Weather Reportish, less Jaco.

·
5,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Buy it TODAY (May 7, 2021) on Band Camp and the band gets ALL the money.

Here's the link

Ready Or Not, by E.S.P.

·
SOTW Columnist and Forum Contributor 2015-2016
3,871 Posts
Great stuff, congratulations! Love supporting a forum member and great music to boot. On my way to purchase now.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts